Sprite TV 3! Sprite TV 3!

Yowzah!

There's so much uncreativity in this, it's very creative! I like that! Well, at least I ain't callin' one of ya'll at three in the morning. Well, as I said, this is one of the best random stuff on NG, and still will be. I think enough fans demanded a fourth instalment, so....
Get animatin' or no coffee breaks for those nights where you work on the fourth!
(Ha hah ha!)

-Chess- -Chess-

lol

JUST NEEDS TO BE LONGER >:+()

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

Didn't I see this off of another site?

I took a link, made by some guy, and led me to it on a video page. (Not releasing website names due to the TOC)

Vegeta's Problem Vegeta's Problem

cool

i was thinking the same thing but never made it in a flash :-()

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

0_o

I laughed at this the first time and never gets old. I was also suprised on how a RHINO'S WEIGHT can be supported by shooting diarhera, and nevertheless INTO A PLANE TURBINE!!!!
Anyway, 5/5

*Poke* *Poke*

NEVER poke!

This was humerus, man, (Humerus is your "funnybone") I'll fave it.

Awesome Guy Adventures Awesome Guy Adventures

*** WONDERFUL!! ***

Your work IS AWESOME!!
Keep it up!

Kirby Arena Kirby Arena

Not too bad.

Plot was good, words went too fast, so do the sprites.
Not good, but not bad, ya know?
A LITTLE more time to work on stuff and practice WOULDN'T hurt, now would it?

OrangeTails responds:

Hmm... This was a practice flash, I thought I did SO good, I'd post it on NewGrounds ASAP, and it's my first time, thanks for the comment, I DO PLAN to make the sprites in the mid walking and such.

-404- -404-

What kind of filter did you use?

To make it all NTSC or TV looking, what filter/what did you do to make it look like that.

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

CRAZY!! but wonderful.

If we know that everything we know is wrong, won't that be wrong? Just don't know that everything is safe, and you'll be all ok.

Ponder this while reading this, ok?