Roameyoe - Streamline Remake Roameyoe - Streamline Remake

NICE!

I don't really know the whole song (because I suck at it). But this is really COOL!!!

+ Pokemon + + Pokemon +

Good times......

Playing this on the Game Boy Color....good times....
I wonder why I never got past the elite 4?

Sonic 3 - Final Boss Sonic 3 - Final Boss

ok......

Kinda good actually. Look at my sonic 3 final boss music for tech remix.

Mute City METAL!! Mute City METAL!!

RAWK ON!!!

Nice. I'll use this as credits in Venture RPG IV

RPG - Boss Battle Theme RPG - Boss Battle Theme

Better remix.

THIS TIME, you gave credit to those who ORIGINALLY made this. You just had to remix a bit to make it in here.
Im also gonna use this in the battle against Satan in Venture RPG III

RPG - Overworld Theme RPG - Overworld Theme

STOLEN!!!11!

RPG Maker XP. (the 1s were on purpose) maybe it's a little remix, but not much

Sonic-Freak responds:

look at the description..it's a remake, I've never said I composed this on my own...

*+*+Earthbnd Master Giygas+*+* *+*+Earthbnd Master Giygas+*+*

Gee thanks for spoiling it

Not the best remix of Giygas, beaten, so I got it all. wait a sec..... YOU PROBABLY EDITED THE GUITAT HERO VERSION!!!

Chronamut responds:

first off - made in 2005 - so please cut it some slack.. second off.. never played guitar hero so I have no idea what you're talking about.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Melody Complete - Earthbound Melody Complete - Earthbound

TOO LOW!

I had to flat out turn my volume ALL the way up to hear. Please turn up the song's volume

AZ-Solii responds:

FINALLY I figure out how to respond to reviews in the new format!

Anyways, I had a feeling this would a problem. My sound samples are...well...they're not really bad, but they're not really good either. I mean, they sound OK and everything...but if I try to increase the volume too high on them, I cause clipping on the sounds. So I'll accept that it was too soft. Ah well, maybe when I get better samples, I can actually do this piece justice next time.

earthbound giygas earthbound giygas

Loved its original game

Love its series, and some of its music. 8-Bit is better. Speaking of, Im making different version of EarthBound with this program.

Chronamut responds:

kewl man - send me a link when yer done :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Phantom Hourglass Intro Phantom Hourglass Intro

Yeah, we know

Piano of the ORIGINAL theme? Thought I heard this before. Not saying its stolen unless I find the original. Everyone knows the Phantom Hourglass is not released in the US yet as a sequel to Wind Waker. :)

WeedKiller87 responds:

Thanks for your review! I remade this song by ear using FL Studio 6. The original soundtrack can be heard at <a href="http://www.thehylia.com">www.thehylia.com</a>. Go to Zelda Soundtracks, click on Phantom Hourglass, and play Track 6. I used the piano because I liked the way it sounded. Once again, thanks for the review.